Saeid is a self-taught photographer who discovered his passion for photography six years ago. Born and bred in Iran, he began taking photos with his first-ever iPhone. Being able to finally have an Instagram account, seeing his favorite artists share their very own perspectives inspired him to do the same. At the beginning of 2016 and after two years of experiencing mobile photography, he bought his first DSLR camera to pursue a professional career. Saeid loves everything related to photography, but he especially likes to capture city vibes and what happens in the streets. He holds a bachelor’s degree in software engineering.
- Featured photographer by Apple; (December 2018)
- Content editor, social media manager and contributing photographer on collective photo project Iran Unveiled; Berkeley, CA, United States; (January 2016–Present)
- Shortlisted in Portraits category of Open Competition at 2017 Sony World Photography Awards from over 105,000 images entered from 182 countries; (February 2017)
- Published (online/paper) in Financial Tribune—Iran’s first and only English-language economics newspaper: Link 1, Link 2; (December 2016)
- Selected in Safiran-e Shahr National Photo Festival; Khomeini Shahr, Isfahan, Iran; (December 2016)
- Featured photographer in Pursuit of Portraits Magazine; (September 2016)
- Contributing photographer on collective mobile photo project Inside Iran; (2016)
- Selected among top 100 photos in 2nd Tehran Milad Tower International Photo Festival; Tehran, Iran; (September 2016)
- Featured by The Tehran Times as the Inspirational Instagram of the Week; (July 2016)
- Featured by Instagram as Suggested User to Follow. (June 2014)
2018 (in)Tangible — Fear in the City; Sorbonne University; Paris, France;
2018 Group Visual Arts Exhibition; Ayrik Gallery; Tehran, Iran;
2017 Tehran; Identity; Hooner House; Tehran, Iran;
2017 Iran Unveiled: An Artist Collective; San Francisco City Hall; San Francisco, CA, United States;
2016 Safiran-e Shahr National Photo Festival; Mojir Historical House; Khomeini Shahr, Isfahan, Iran;
2016 Iran Unveiled: An Artist Collective; Cambria Gallery; San Francisco, CA, United States;
2016 2nd Tehran Milad Tower International Photo Festival; Milad Tower Gallery; Tehran, Iran;
2016 Iran Unveiled: An Artist Collective; Kala Art Institute; Berkeley, CA, United States.
Error: Access Token for mcsaeid is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.